By using this website (mobile, web or otherwise), you agree to be bound by the following
- Area Lending LLC is a licensed mortgage Broker. Area Lending LLC collects an
application, offers and negotiates mortgage loans.
- Area Lending LLC is an administrative platform providing consumers the tools to easily
search, apply and close a loan entirely online.
- You apply directly with Area Lending LLC. Area Lending LLC controls the rates displayed, service providers and Area Lending LLC has relationships with lender partners who are responsible for making a credit decision.
- You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property that appears in the Area Lending LLC website. You will not use the functions and tools available within the website for resale.
- You agree not to use the services Area Lending LLC provides in any way that is unlawful, or harms Area Lending LLC, its service providers, suppliers or any other user. You agree not to distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services. You agree not to impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
- Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the website) are strictly prohibited on the website, unless you have received express written permission from Area Lending LLC.
- As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the services Area Lending LLC provides and provide an index with links to the website pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
- You acknowledge that, by submitting your contact information or other request form on the website or by electing to request pre-approval or approval, you may receive calls from or on behalf of the lender at the telephone number(s) you provide to assist you in the mortgage process.
- You release Area Lending LLC, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers,employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you
may assert against any third party arising out of the website and it’s offering. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”